Combine the best tactical on-field experience with the best in sports performance and injury prevention.
12 Week Winter Session:
December. 4th – March 3rd
With A Commitment:
Players will become FASTER, STRONGER , and better CONDITIONED than they have ever been before. They will gain a distinct advantage over their peers with respect to their physical tools and an understanding of recovery and nutrition.
Over the last 8 years the CSF Strength programs have helped produced 4 NCAA All Americans, 2 HS All-Americans and dozens of collegiate players. Most importantly they have build bodies resistant to injury while performing at a high level.
Will and need to establish the foundational movement patterns for optimal growth and development as well as enhance their speed, balance, coordination and confidence.
All Players will learn how to develop the fundamental patterns and physical literacy to establish the foundations for success.
- Improved self confidence.
- Improved speed, coordination, balance, and overall health and fitness.
- Delivered in a supportive and energetic environment.
- Learn how to better acceleration and change of direction.
- Learn the techniques for max velocity and top end speed.